Your friendly Local Real Estate Connection with Patricia Bakosh
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Lifetime Resident of Downers Grove
- Impeccable Knowledge of Downers Grove and surrounding towns
- Trusted resource for answers about the Buying and selling process
- Innovative marketing strategies and web presence
- work with all life changes when it comes to your housing needs.
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Contact easily via Text or e-mail
- E-signatures, green. A few ways to help you out!
Interested in Buying a New Home? Click here for a valuable guide.
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Trish was my agent as a buyer. She makes it her business to learn your needs and preferences by asking what you liked and disliked about a certain property so she can customize and narrow your search. Frank opinions about advantages and disadvantages of each property and can easily spot potential or actual problems. Responsive and available, she made me feel like I was …
-Christopher Barbour, Client
Patricia performed more like a partner than a hired agent. She took the stress out of a stressful situation. I highly recommend her as an agent to anyone who is either buying or selling. 5 stars all day long.
-Joel Van Cleave, Client
Patricia was very helpful in guiding us through the process of selling our home. From upgrades to décor she gave great suggestions. She was helpful throughout the negotiations process. I highly recommend her.
-Sabrina Hughart, Client
Get partner in buying my home
-Therese Glynn, Client
Mrs. Trish was my agent as a renter/buyer. She is beyond outstanding! It was impeccable how fast, efficient and stress free every endeavor went. She learned my needs and preferences allotting me a customized and narrow search to top choices of my liking. Mrs. Trish is a great person to work with and the most genuine realtor. I will always refer her to anyone that can …
-Gennea Williams, Client