Your friendly Local Real Estate Connection with Patricia Bakosh
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Lifetime Resident of Downers Grove
- Impeccable Knowledge of Downers Grove and surrounding towns
- Trusted resource for answers about the Buying and selling process
- Innovative marketing strategies and web presence
- work with all life changes when it comes to your housing needs.
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Contact easily via Text or e-mail
- E-signatures, green. A few ways to help you out!
Interested in Buying a New Home? Click here for a valuable guide.
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Get partner in buying my home
-Therese Glynn, Client
Mrs. Trish was my agent as a renter/buyer. She is beyond outstanding! It was impeccable how fast, efficient and stress free every endeavor went. She learned my needs and preferences allotting me a customized and narrow search to top choices of my liking. Mrs. Trish is a great person to work with and the most genuine realtor. I will always refer her to anyone that can …
-Gennea Williams, Client
Patricia was really helpful in my first home buying process. She was great to work with, took time to understand what I wanted, and helped me find the perfect house. Thank you! Colleen it was a pleasure helping you with your house buying as well. Enjoy your new memories, thank you for sharing with me.
-Colleen M., Client
Patricia was very helpful in guiding us through the process of selling our home. From upgrades to décor she gave great suggestions. She was helpful throughout the negotiations process. I highly recommend her.
-Sabrina Hughart, Client
January 2, 2019 As first time homebuyers, we knew nothing about the home buying process, but Patricia put in so much time and effort to explain everything thoroughly. She is the best at what she does. We felt extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Patricia. We will definitely be using her the next time we move and we’ve referred her to everyone …
-Shannon L., Other